Book Your First Customer Interview Guide
It's high time you started talking to your customers.
You want your company to stand out and finally serve only the customers who really want what you're selling.
You know it is only possible if you talk to your customers directly.
Customer interviews are the way to go.
How do you go about booking them though?
This guide will help you book your first customer interview.
This is the actual process I use in my Customer-Led Growth engagements to get customers to say "yes" to an interview.
- The steps to identify customers to interview
- Email templates to contact them
- Follow-up timing considerations
- An explainer on Jobs to Be Done
- Interview questions
- Tips and tricks on running the interviews themselves