JTBD for Customer Research Resources
Using Jobs to Be Done for customer research
If you're here, it means you want to learn more about how to start talking to your customers and conduct effective interviews through a JTBD lens.
I have collected a variety of resources here, from templates to articles to playbooks, written by me, my talented peers and leaders in the customer-driven, Jobs-to-be-Done centric research.
If you have any questions and would like my help with any part of your work, please book a call with me—happy to take this conversation further.
- What is Jobs to be Done? [Article]
- Know the Two — Very — Different Interpretations of Jobs to be Done [Article]
- How to use Jobs To Be Done for SaaS Growth Strategy [Workshop]
- Book Your First Customer Interview [Google Docs Guide]
- 19 Customer Interview Questions [Template]
- Hold High-Impact Customer Research Interviews [Workshop]
- Bob Moesta and Chris Spiek Jobs to Be Done Interview Method [Video]